Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hogs, Hogs, and more Hogs!!





Well, another fun, fun Razorback game!! NOT!! We had fun with Grannie Lynne and Pa Paw Jim, Grandma Paula and Pa Paw Danny tailgating, but other than that, the game was SUCH a let down! It was a beautiful day and our seats, for the most part, were in the shade. Right after half time, the sun was in our faces and it was HOT!!! After the game, Lynne, Aunt KK, Luke and I went to my fav store ever!! Target! I am soooo excited about the one in Rogers opening soon! Their shoes are awesome and I love their clothes! And, who can forget their fall and halloween accessories?? I hope no one does!! I had a great weekend of shopping with my mother in law, Lynne, and my sis in law, Karen. We also tried out Keypoint Church in Bentonville... Pastor Casey is such a wonderful speaker. I am so excited about going this Sunday. As for the Razorbacks, we'll keep our fingers crossed for the game vs. Texas!! I am not a fair wather fan, but I have my doubts about this one!!

No comments: